The Role Of Customer Reviews
It so happens that almost every person appreciates the opinion of other people. Just think about it. We ask other people for advice very often. We ask our friends’ advice when we need to buy something, when we are considering to change the car or just wondering what to wear on further event.
And all this also refers to business. Customers’ reviews are more important than you think. According to the survey we can observe that 88% of people have been influenced by an online customer service review when making a buying decision.
Here you can see the most important statistic data collected.
The following report is based on a survey of 1046 individuals who have had experiences with the customer service of a mid-sized company.
– 62% of B2B and 42% of B2C customers purchased more after a good customer service experience
– 66% of B2B and 52% of B2C customers stopped buying after a bad customer service interaction
– 72% blamed their bad customer service interaction on having to explain their problem to multiple people
– 95% share bad experiences and 87% share good experiences with others
– 54% shared bad experiences with more than five people and 33% shared good experiences with more than five people
– 45% share bad customer service experiences and 30% share good customer service experiences via social media
– More have read positive reviews (69%) of customer service online than negative reviews (63%)
For every business it is very important to track the reviews it gets. Bad reviews can prevent a potential buyer from a purchase. So company’s manager should always keep track of the reviews business gets and solve any problematic issues that arise very quickly. The right solution to a problem customers have can save one’s business reputation.
Earlier it was quite difficult and time consuming to check and follow all the reviews a business gets. But now the technology has gone far. Today, there are a lot of different automation services that help managers to succeed in that. Now the most popular review services like Yelp, Google places, Tripadvisor and Foursquare are full of customers’ reviews. Of course, a lot of automated services include these sites in their base which eases the whole process of managing them. As now this process is much easier every manager can follow the reviews and build the reputation of his or her company in few easy clicks.